Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'll be damned, Keith is a lucky SOB

So we went back down to the bowling center to check the scores from my squad. I shot 363. It only took 406 to make the cut, and 387 and up won free reentries. I am such an idiot. I also went 0-10 in brackets. Oops. Oh well, it's only $50. I am motivated to not suck tomorrow.

As we are looking at the posted scores I notice a sheet off to the side that showed high game pot results. I glanced at my squad and noticed that they drew for a ball giveaway. I forgot that it is one of the promotions for the tournament. Each squad they draw a name and that person wins a free Storm bowling ball. Well my name wasn't drawn, but I'll be damned if Keith didn't win the ball on his squad. We went up to the tournament office and he collected his ball voucher. We went next door and he was handed a brand new Storm Virtual Gravity. Lucky bastard.

We are going to relax for a while, then it's back to the lanes at 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment